Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name Is DeeP@K R@j ,I m loving and caring.. just a lil bit sensitive !! thats a main thingy u will not know when i get rude :D .. everything except bharamz and attitudez i can resist but when these things i see .. i get mad .. A computer nerd :P and crazy to go to new and exciting places, i love to chat on fone for hOurS .. i love Religious and Social Celebrations .. i love to eaT :D ...dats all For me:)!.....mah fRiends noe evEry ThiNG abt m3 ;)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another one of my cool buddies(namez yusuf.).. he is a real crious and workaholic kind.. but all in all... real cool buddy i must say... hes into his mbbs... works real hard... compared to abhi and me, he's a hell lot serious..

this one's for you buddy..
"Har Kadam pe imtihan leti hai zindagi,
Har waqt pe naye sadme deti hai zindagi,
Hum zindagi se shikwa kaise kare….
Jab aap jaise dost deti hai zindagi.."




I'm a real shayaris freak guys so just bear with me.. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.