Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name Is DeeP@K R@j ,I m loving and caring.. just a lil bit sensitive !! thats a main thingy u will not know when i get rude :D .. everything except bharamz and attitudez i can resist but when these things i see .. i get mad .. A computer nerd :P and crazy to go to new and exciting places, i love to chat on fone for hOurS .. i love Religious and Social Celebrations .. i love to eaT :D ...dats all For me:)!.....mah fRiends noe evEry ThiNG abt m3 ;)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Making the best of me..

Trying The Best
I am just learning to allow to make to the best of me,
I know its hard-wearing but still want it to get of me,
I want to live in the way of me,
I dont know how but still to find out of me,
I can feel the lust for success in me,
but I am bullied by the mind to see the future of me,
I want myself to be energetic to reach the destiny of me,
I will do it someday when the whole world would reach out of me,
I live on vibrating behind a thin veil you cannot see through for me,
I know you will not see me but i will be there when you need me,
I kissed the past out of me,
I am in present and future is waiting of me,
I need to freshen things around me,
But i need help to work it out for me,
God has made death a narrow to me,
But still i want to get the best of me,
because god knows there is infinte passion for life in me,
thats why i am learning to allow to make to the best of me!

No comments: