Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name Is DeeP@K R@j ,I m loving and caring.. just a lil bit sensitive !! thats a main thingy u will not know when i get rude :D .. everything except bharamz and attitudez i can resist but when these things i see .. i get mad .. A computer nerd :P and crazy to go to new and exciting places, i love to chat on fone for hOurS .. i love Religious and Social Celebrations .. i love to eaT :D ...dats all For me:)!.....mah fRiends noe evEry ThiNG abt m3 ;)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My 1st week at WIPRO!!!

Well well the journey from my student days takes a break and now at this juncture, where things are really going at a rather slow pace, got an opportunity to join Wipro as a Technical associate. The first one week was pretty adventurous, made a lot of friends, pretty fun loving, enthusiastic bunch of friends i must say!!!.

Feel really good to be trained along side such cool buddies. Coming to the training part, hhhhmmmm, pretty much the same old blah blah stuff :( . Hope to clear the first assessment with ease.

Day begins at 6 in the morning with the cab guy picking me up from my place, and i come back home at around 5 in the evening. Though we haven't got much to do, rather than just sitting and looking at those boring ppt's and stuff, all the energy somehow gets sapped by evening. Hope the next few months too go on well, until we hit the floor. from there on its going to be a smooth ride.. :)(Atleast hope it does.)

No comments: