Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name Is DeeP@K R@j ,I m loving and caring.. just a lil bit sensitive !! thats a main thingy u will not know when i get rude :D .. everything except bharamz and attitudez i can resist but when these things i see .. i get mad .. A computer nerd :P and crazy to go to new and exciting places, i love to chat on fone for hOurS .. i love Religious and Social Celebrations .. i love to eaT :D ...dats all For me:)!.....mah fRiends noe evEry ThiNG abt m3 ;)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feeling Nostalgic

It was Ash Wednesday, just another day for me, when i woke up , got ready for my class, sat in the car and drove away.  Never did i have a slight hint that this day would make me feel all so Nostalgic and connect to my past and cleanse me of all the wrong doings and the steps which i had trodden knowingly or unknowingly.

It was a moment after class , it wasnt me who decided to step into God's abode and spend a few minutes at peace. Education is what makes a person different from all the others. My parents had given me the best, and the school was a christian missionary school in the now hustling town of Hyderabad. I had learnt to respect, learnt to pray, learnt to give, learnt to be gentle and of all learnt to be the best a human can be. It was all uploaded into me (using more of a technical term) over the 10 years of education i had.

And this day, brought back to me all the memories which i had somewhere down there in my heart. It was an instant feeling to just step into the church and spend a few moments looking at him and it gave me a glimpse into the past i had lived in harmony and at peace. It created a bridge between the good past and the present i was walking on , which was broken down over the last few years and i never realized it.



But the feeling of being holy and blessed and the feeling of connecting to my past makes me  alive and even more stronger. It was a miracle that happened and made me to go in there and feel Nostalgic, and yet again the sweetness was there with me all through. When i think of how i went in, how i sat in peace and how it made me feel all nostalgic. Then realized you were there too and i smiled to myself. 

No comments: