Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name Is DeeP@K R@j ,I m loving and caring.. just a lil bit sensitive !! thats a main thingy u will not know when i get rude :D .. everything except bharamz and attitudez i can resist but when these things i see .. i get mad .. A computer nerd :P and crazy to go to new and exciting places, i love to chat on fone for hOurS .. i love Religious and Social Celebrations .. i love to eaT :D ...dats all For me:)!.....mah fRiends noe evEry ThiNG abt m3 ;)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First of 2013

Its 23:45 and the countdown's begun, waiting for the much awaited ball drop to happen;
Every second passes as we blink our eyes, anticipation and excitment thrives in everybody's hives.
I clear my mind to go back in time, remembering the moments that happened to fly,
Time flies by pretty fast though i realized not much was accomplished off the list i had furnished.

But then there were also those moments when time pauses and looks you in the eye,
It lets you relish the epic journey, one we had not planned for , neither anticipated.
I came back to my senses and wished to time, with just a few minutes remaining,
I wanted no more than for the day to come, when i would have you by my side.

I close my eyes and my heart smiles reminiscing the moments of the past year,
I shake my head with the biggest smile on my face and ask myself "How did i get you? :)"
You drift on my memory like the aroma of incense, elevating me to a different world,
refreshing my senses and making me feel stronger and better than ever before.

You never hesitate to share words of love, appreciation, approval, praise, encouragement,
It still does me in completely.  The joy of it never wears off. It is for you someone special,
These words that I express, To thankyou for always being there for me.

Another year begins with a new milestone to reach,
we have been growing stronger with all the hardships breached,
I open my eyes as the clock strikes 12, with the smile still stronger than before and wish myself,
I am lucky to have met you through my journey from the year to go,
and shall abide by our promises to be and to make things better for us as we give life a go!! ;)



HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

No comments: