Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name Is DeeP@K R@j ,I m loving and caring.. just a lil bit sensitive !! thats a main thingy u will not know when i get rude :D .. everything except bharamz and attitudez i can resist but when these things i see .. i get mad .. A computer nerd :P and crazy to go to new and exciting places, i love to chat on fone for hOurS .. i love Religious and Social Celebrations .. i love to eaT :D ...dats all For me:)!.....mah fRiends noe evEry ThiNG abt m3 ;)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 17, 2011

She said, He said and she knows it all now.

He came to me, he poured it all out, he had tears in his eyes and all he could say was "i am filled with misery, pain and sorry, i have had enough, cannot take this anymore". I advised, look deep inside, do you trust her, do you believe her, do you still yearn for her?. He said, yes i do, but that her is in me, not out there whom i see. It was all over that very second. He had called her enough times, she never responded. He had heard enough from people around, but when he went to see her and saw the smile on her face and the proximity she was in with him, he was shattered. He cursed himself before me, for having got into something he never should have. It was always his fault, he let himself be used, utilized and taken advantage of all the time. He was alone responsible for what his life looked like now. He said, she never realized the importance of it, she never even cared what was in store for them in future, all she cared for was to live this present moment. I slapped him hard, and said she was not worthy of it. She was not worthy of any second he had thought of her, spent with her and felt for her. He has to let go. Yes he has to. It was time to move on. It was time to mend his ways, his life and his future. There was something better coming up. Just when he was about to say no, the phone rang. He saw the name, he had a puzzled look on his face. He didn't want to answer it, so let it ring. It rang again and this time he looked at me. Instantly i knew he wanted to be left alone. I walked out, and after about 15 minutes he called me in. He said you were right. God listens to me. I asked was it her, he said no; gave a long pause and said it was a long lost friend and i got the reply to what i was thinking of. He got up from the sofa, but now more courageous, i could see his shoulders unburdened and he had the confidence and faith in the future. There seemed to be a glow on his face , i asked him if he was alright and he replied "To forgive is to set a prisoner free and realize that prisoner was you." It struck me then, he had forgiven her, he knew not what had happened and knew what was in store, he let go of all the worries and they trouble him no more. His every step was more confident and his eyes were sparkling with the will of God and the might of his forgiveness. I then knew what he had been through. Now he left me wondering who the call was from and who was that messenger of God. Coming soon.... God rings in help!! :)

No comments: